Being the good C of C girl that I am, there is no way on earth we would have gotten away with something like this at our wedding (besides the fact that neither of us are particularly interested in being the center of attention). But, this is so great. Watch it twice so you can see everyone in the wedding party but then so you can see the reactions of the wedding guests.
If you go down and read the comments you'll see a negative one right at first. And while I personally wouldn't have done this in a church building, I also agree with the person who said that a lot of people forget these days that a wedding is a celebration! I only wish I could be so uninhibited sometimes...I'm well aware that I take myself too seriously most of the time!
Enjoy!
I love it! I feel like there's a story behind it and I want to know what it is!
ReplyDelete